Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's Been A While

It’s been a while since my last post. A lot has happened in these past months. The biggest one is my friend and I opened an art gallery in downtown Phoenix. It’s called Cade and it is an art gallery / video arcade. The pictures will tell the tale. It’s taken up most of my time and has re-invigorated me, its exactly what I needed to stay energized and motivated with making art and thinking of the bigger picture. I’ve loved video games and 80’s arcade games my whole life, but now, since I own them and have to maintain them and know them in and out, my interest has increased ten fold and its definitely an addictive hobby. We have ten games at the gallery, and I just bought my first fixer upper just for myself. I’ll make another post all about that game and it’s restoration. In the mean time, here is a bunch of pics of the gallery remodeling and progression.
















No comments:

Post a Comment